Friday, August 29, 2008

Housework

So since I'm the one sitting at home with the woman working 4 to 6 days a week, it really is only fair that I pick up a little of the household chore slack. I try to cook more often, do the dishes, run to the store for various crap (this is part of my exercise routine even, hooray two dead birds!), and take care of daily garbage that everybody hates but some people have to do. Note: I'm not trying to put myself on a pedestal here, after all we've only been together for a bit over 2 years, let's see what a Super Guy I am after 20 years of marriage. Anyhow, my jobsearching lately is following an obscure schedule, sometimes skipping the usual morninglooking and browsing Monster.com during 2am insomniac sessions instead, so I have a little more free time during the daylight hours. I can only watch the same Simpsons episodes so many times in a row before I get sick of them, at least until the next day cometh, so why not grab a mop or vacuum from time to time? Granted, when I lived alone I never bothered cleaning much of anything (just ask my friends who were afraid to use my bathroom, even if they were hosed), but hey, I'm a responsible, jobless adult now, so I must rise, take up thy broom, and sweep!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

1.5 stars

Verde Verbal said...

Nadrian is that Jabba the Hut in the background?

Adrian Smith said...

That's the LoveSac. It looks pretty strange in this picture though, haha. That thing = INSTANT SLEEP.

LOL @ dorian

Anonymous said...

That's where he keeps his money.